From Vincents CV Wiki
Senior Software Test Analyst – Trade Me (Dec 2014 - Aug 2016)
|2016 Trade Me Motors - Jason Cullum |
|2016 Mike Berry - Delivery Mgr|
- Part of small squad (cross functional agile team) testing software changes to the iconic NZ Trade Me website (Motors Group) covering
- context driven, tool assisted exploratory testing, using session and thread based techniques
- testing DB, UI, API, and architectural changes
- leading the deployment of changes using Trade Me's continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- splunk system monitoring
- agile methods and squad mastering
- test automation for API (Ready!API/SoapUI) and UI changes (tractor/protractor) using BDD with Gherkin syntax.
- test planning and peer test reviews
- visual test tools (eg mindmaps for test planning and video capture of test sessions etc)
- Jira for test plans, managing test sessions, and defect work flow. Confluence wiki for test practice documentation.
- active contributor to test and agile guilds
- new staff induction and junior staff support